The internationalization area of the Institutional Activities, Programming, Quality and Evaluation Division, supports the University's internationalization strategies and operates for the Department through the services offered by the Internationalization Office – Hub of Medicine Torino.
Ad interim Manager: Tiziana Maccario
The International Office – Hub of Medicine Torino ensures a service of proximity for teachers and students on the following activities:
- Management of international projects for teaching and mobility for the Hub of Medicine Torino
- Support to incoming and outgoing student’s mobility for studies and traineeships
- Support and assistance to Visiting Professors/Scientists
- Support to international projects for teaching and mobility
- Support for implementation and/or drafting of academic cooperation partnership
- Support to international students
The services provided by the office are addressed to teaching and research staff, technical and amministrative staff, Visiting Professors/Scientists, PhDs and students and/or other members of the Departments of the Hub.