- Introduction: Erasmus+ is the EU's programme to support education, training, youth and sport in Europe. The Erasmus+ exchange programme allows students currently studying at a European university to spend part of their study period in a partner university (3 to 12 months)
- Joining the Erasmus+ programme means:
- no registration or tuition fees to be paid to your host university
- your studies abroad count as an integral part of your degree
- you get an EU grant to cover living and travel expenses
- Erasmus+ Traineeship supports internships abroad for students currently enrolled in higher education institutions in Programme countries at Bachelor and Master level as well as for doctoral candidates. These opportunities are also open to recent graduates. You can find information about the programme here
- If you want to join the programme you have to submit your application to Erasmus+ Traineeship for School of Medicine
Erasmus+ Partner Countries programme allows students currently studying at a European university to spend part of their study period in a partner university outside the EU. For further information, visit the page in the UniTo portal.
Erasmus+ Teaching Staff provides opportunities for teachers to spend short periods of teaching time in a foreign university. The programme requires a bilateral agreement with the sending institution and the receiving partner about a teaching staff exchange mobility. For further information please click here.
International Mobility Office - Direzione Attività Istituzionali, Programmazione, Qualità e Valutazione
- Telephone number :(+39) 011 6704425
- Fax: (+39) 011 2361017
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
International Office – Hub of Medicine Torino