Health Education / Community Empowerment
Principal Investigator (PI)/Coordinator: Prof. Patrizia Lemma
- Prof. Patrizia Lemma, Full Professor, Head of Research Team
- Prof. Alberto Borraccino, Associate Professor
- Dr. Giacomo Scaioli, Senior Lecturer
- Prof. Roberto Bono, Full Professor
- Dr. Giulia Squillacioti, Assistant Professor
The working group holds its interests in researching and planning interventions aimed at promoting health and community empowerment through participatory design processes. Particular attention is paid to the health of the population in both in the developmental ages and through adulthood, as well as to the health of communities in the workplace with a focus on emerging fragilities.
The group's activities also aim to outline useful strategies to allow innovative intervention planning in professional training and health care based on the evidence of effectiveness and “good practices”.